Analysis and Prioritizing
Key staff interviews:
Confirmation of plan
Plan vs. burning issues
Engagement for change
4 – 6 KPIS:
Human capital performance
IT budget to service plan
Financial performances ratios
We will perform in-depth interviews with the management team and key staff. We will provide baseline KPI’s on selected areas of interest based on available data.
The outcome of the analysis is:
- Executive summary describing our findings in a few pages including a baseline over the chosen KPI’s.
- Priorities; our suggestion on which areas should be given priority in order to maintain momentum in the transformation process.
- Project suggestions; one-page description of the identified projects containing a short argument of the project and why this should be prioritized. The project suggestions will furthermore contain a preliminary estimate of the project scope.
- 2-3 weeks from start-up to result
- (project suggestions & executive summary)
- 5-7 interviews with key staff
- 6 baseline KPIs based on company data
- (internal & external)